Saturday, May 3, 2008

He is the NBA's Most Valuable Player. Bleh.

So Kobe Bryant has finally won the NBA's Most Valuable Award..., well damnit. Kobe started this season by trashing his teammates and demanding a trade from the team he won three titles with, and I'm sure somewhere in there he kicked a puppy or two. When the trade didn't come his team responded to his verbal abuse by playing better surprisingly enough. So he realizes he can win with this squad, starts passing the ball, and ceases his Kobe-ball routine (the one on five jump shot show.) Now all season he gets praised for playing better team ball, a professional player, twelve years, three titles, and truckloads of talk about him being the best player period in the NBA, and now he starts involving his teammates. This season has been huge for Kobe, and I do commend him, for learning to stop being a douchebag. That's what this MVP is for, congratulations Kobe on not being a complete asshole anymore. I know you talked your kids into making those "Daddy for MVP" signs Kobe. When the devil comes to collect on your soul I'll be the guy in the back laughing and screaming "pop your jersey now you overpaid clown!"

On a side note, seriously, Kobe over Chris I'm-single-handedly-saving-basketball-in-New-Orleans Paul? I feel like maybe it should've gone the other way.

And on another side note is Kobe the best player or is it Lebron? I don’t care if Bron Bron is in the Leastern Conference his supporting cast is a helping heap of poo sandwich with a Ben Wallace afro on top.

Yes I am biased, I hate Kobe Bryant.

No comments: